Permanent Make Up Training, OCTOBER 26 – 29, NYC
Become a highly-paid beauty professional with our comprehensive hands-on Permanent Make Up training. Learn how to create perfect powder eyebrows, juicy lip blush/shading and classic eyeliner. How to choose correct pigments, draw sketch in 15 minutes, and how to do color correction. Get free bonuses ($1850 worth): how to find clients in Instagram, free 30 days content plan for beauty master, PMU/Tattoo removal training.
Register now. Limited spots.
FREE full kit, which includes: Set of pigments for eyebrows, eyeliner and lips PMU device & Power Supply Disposable needles of various configurations Numbing cream Pencil Eyebrows sticker ruler Aftercare Practice skin Pigment cups & rings Permanent makeup practice book & all legal content forms, portfolio.
Day 1. Theory.
- Introduction to Permanent Cosmetics
- Medical history and client information form
- Consent forms
- Sanitary measures, disinfection and sterilization
- Review of PMU device (speed, angle, pressure)
- Needle and color selection
- Skin anatomy
- Different between microblading and PMU (and why microblading can go wrong)
- Correct hand position and practice on fake skin
- Post treatment care
Day 2. Drawing and practice.
- Procedure area set up
- Drawing sketch for eyebrows, eyeliner, lips
- Technical aspects of sketching
- Using numbing cream
- Proper use of needles and PMU device
- Color theory for pigments
- Demonstration on live model (PMU eyebrows, lips blush & lip shading)
- Supervised practice on 2 models (PMU eyebrows, lips blush & lip shading or eyeliner)
- Analyzing mistakes and ways to improve
- Business and marketing set-up
- Review of atypical results and skin issues
- Practice on models (Eyebrows, Dark lips color correction)
- Review mistakes, tips and tricks
- Instagram for beginners
LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED ALL DAYS. Downtown Location. Details will be emailed to all students 2 days prior the class.
To apply for Tattoo/PMU artist license in NY, please click here.
REMAINING BALANCE $3000 DUE IN CLASS